Thursday, 14 October 2010

Wanting things I can't have

Camel coat from ASOS, Ragdoll kitten picture from here, bunting from here, and The Outsider by Albert Camus. 


A little wish list. 

This camel coat is so gorgeous, I love the colour, it looks so expensive and luxurious. Which unfortunately, it is. I can't afford it, but I can still look at it! Yum. And oh look at that kittens face! I am a little bit obsessed with kittens at the moment. Here is a picture of my cat Clio, who I had since I was eight, up until early this year when she died of old age. She was beautiful and definitely the best cat ever. It's ridiculous how much of a big hole not having a cat has left in my life! After spending way too much time looking at pictures of kittens on the internet I've decided that when I finally get a cat, (when I live somewhere that allows pets!)  it's got to be a ragdoll, look how incredibly cute they are. Aaah I melt. I've also had the random urge to make some bunting and hang it around my flat and make everything pretty, I just need to get my hands on a sewing machine. And finally I want to get a copy of The Outsider because it's on a looong list of books that I want to read. If I find it inspiring enough I might enter this competition.

4 comments:

  1. I can lend you my copy of The Outsider if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that'd be lovely! I'm no good at borrowing books though, I'm a bit greedy-I need to own them so I can read them again, and see them in my collection... I think I'll have to order a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i want everything that i cant have! - must remember to win the lottery xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that coat!
    Sorry about your cat :(

    ReplyDelete