Sunday, 28 November 2010

I missed you.


Hi hi hi hello. I'm back. I know I haven't posted for ages, I wasn't feeling great and generally having a rubbish time. But I'm feeling much better now and working on getting my life back on track! So I'm sorry for my absence, but hopefully I won't be gone for so long again. 
This is a weird illustration I did of myself. I've thought of it as a work in progress for ages because I just haven't thought it was finished,.I'm not very happy with it, but I kind of give up on it and I just wanted to post something and say hi! So here it is. 

9 comments:

  1. i really like the illustration! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cute illustration. Has a very delicate feeling to it. Hope everything is going better for you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you're feeling better!
    I really like the illustration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! You're all really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it is! I like the lines down the face. Yes we should eat cake and draw! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this. Absolutely fantastic illustration. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love this illustration, i think then they look half finished they look the best x

    ReplyDelete