Saturday, 18 December 2010

Snowy day:

Hi kids. How are you? I'm sitting inside under two blankets watching Come Dine With Me, feeling like someone is sitting on my head. I've got a cold/cough/whatever. It's been snowing so much today, I can't see out of my (slanted) windows. It's pretty bad timing for illness and snow, my beautiful friend Lara is having a party tonight as she's off around the world soon. I'm going to miss her lots and now it's looking doubtful that I'll be able to go and see her off in style. Go and have a look at her flickr anyway because she's a very talented little photographer.
This is a little self portrait I've been working on lately, I'm looking pretty grumpy, pretty much how I look today actually!

8 comments:

  1. Your illustration is lovely! Feel better soon! I've also been sitting under a blanket watching come dine with me (although theres nothing wrong with me, it is like -5 outside)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is so much stuff going around lately and its just before christmas! :( i have a chest infection! sorry to hear you probably cant make your friends party, thats such a shame. but on the bright side your illustration is amazing! and i like the moodyness :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one ismay, it's just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your illustrations. I am going to be following your work for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you felt better! Come Dine with Me is an excellent remedy though! Love all of your work, you're a fabulous artist.

    http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete