Sunday, 13 February 2011

Interview in Edie magazine:






The lovely girls over at Edie magazine interviewed me for their recent issue. You should definitely go and take a look, it's a really beautiful little magazine. I'm in fantastic company in this issue, with photography from Laurence Philomene who is insanely talented and has amazing BLUE hair, Hana Haley who takes the most dream-like pictures, and Elizabeth Sarah who I've admired for a long time for her incredible use of film. They also interviewed Gabrielle Rose who does really awesome illustrations of little fairy-tale like creatures. So go, read it, and follow the Edie magazine tumblr


Oh and also, I'm on Pinterest now, so if you're on there, come and say hi.

1 comment:

  1. what a cool magazine! I can't believe I've never heard of it before! Love your blog dear :)

    Cheers! -julie

    ReplyDelete