Monday, 28 February 2011

Paper Dolls & Oscars:









How sweet are these Rodarte paper dolls by Jenny Mörtsell? Love them. I always loved paper dolls like these when I was younger, I'm tempted to make some of my own.




My two Favourite dresses from last night's Oscars. Mila Kunis looking beautiful in Elie Saab, and Cate Blanchett wearing the amazing Givenchy Haute Couture dress that I posted a picture of a few weeks ago. I love her for being brave and daring. 


I'll have a couple of new drawings to show you soon enough, and maybe even some photos. I have a roll of film in my camera for the first time in a while so we'll see how it goes! I'm in the middle of moving house right now, so exciting, I love the new house so much. It even has a little garden, so please sun, hurry up and come out, it's only fair!

1 comment:

  1. I loved paper dolls too and these are great.

    Good luck moving house. I hate packing and unpacking. I just wish it could magically happen :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete