Friday, 25 March 2011

EDIE:

This is an illustration I did of the editors for an upcoming issue of Edie magazine. I'm looking forward to the next issue!


I'm pretty busy at the moment, preparing for an exhibition on Sunday, and looking after our new eight week old kitten Ruby! She is absolutely tiny and unbelievably cute. You know how when women have babies they get 'baby brain' where they don't think straight and do stupid things? I have kitten brain, I almost went out in my slippers yesterday because I was too busy thinking about Ruby and whether she'd be okay on her own! Aww kittens are the best. 

4 comments:

  1. amazing illustration. ruby is adorable too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby is soo cute! My kitten is looking more cat shaped now but she's still cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the exhibition goes awesome!!! :-) This illustration is so cute!
    Would love to adopt a kitty..awww...I'm jealous!
    xoxox
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely illustration!!

    I reallyyy want a kitten - not allowed where I live though :( sob sob

    ReplyDelete