Wednesday, 25 May 2011

THE BURNING HOUSE:

This is the idea behind the burning house:


"If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question."


it's a great idea, and makes for a lovely tumblr. it's so interesting to see the things people really care about. 



I really don't know what I would choose, ruby would be top of the list of course! I guess some of my precious books, my laptop, cameras and old photos. what would you choose? If you have some ideas you should go and submit to the blog!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous :) Makes me smile to have a sneak peak into peoples most precious possessions.

    thisiswhati’dwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Love love love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with the baby! So sweet. It is strange seeing some of the choices outside of personal context/explanation. Why the forks? Why the duct tape?

    ReplyDelete