Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Insta-Holiday:

hello my dears! i'm back from my very hot and relaxing and lovely holiday. back in rainy old england with my gorgeous kittens who have grown so much i can't believe it. i managed to get myself quite addicted to instagram on the iphone, are you on it? my username is ismayozga if you want to follow me there. expect many cat photos. here's a few holiday snaps and some kittens thrown in for good measure:

 


all photos from my instagram. if you don't have the app, you can still see them all on instagrid

6 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! My fave is the black and white picture of you in that cute dress. :-)
    xoxo
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your instas, especially the one on the boat!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the kittens and your dress - want this one, too... i think i´ve seen it somewhere in a shop but can´t remember where...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagrid is genius thanks for that link.

    Also, I have enjoyed living your holiday vicariously via the medium of Instagram. Take me next time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all!

    @dianne haha of course, i'll just pop you in my suitcase next time

    @wsake the dress is from mango, i got it in the sale- £100 down to £30! bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a wonderful and relaxing time ismay! ps- those rings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete