Wednesday, 2 November 2011

today is the day

we've been working towards this day for what feels like forever, and now it's finally here! the paper and chain website is live! i really hope you enjoy looking around our beautiful site. the website design was done by brother, jake. i gave him an initial design and we've worked together on it to create a finished product that we're all very happy with it, it's exactly what we wanted. i hope everything works okay for you, we may have a few teething problems as we're just starting out, if you have any issues with the site please let me know. i hope you enjoy having a look around. we have two collections to start us off, entitled vega and catena. the vega collection is inspired by triangular shapes and uses a lot of silver, whereas the catena collection uses some vintage brass pieces and is more inspired by the raw materials. both are beautiful in my opinion, but i might be a bit biased!

this is a big day for us! thank you very much for all the support and excitement you've had about this, it's really fuelled our own feelings of excitement about it all.

www.paperandchain.com  / twitter / facebook

image by me of my p&c partner naomi and myself

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm currently checking it out and it's all working for me :) There are some really gorgeous pieces of jewllery you have for sale! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it all looks so beautiful! You've done a really good job.
    I liked it so much that I blogged about your shop here : http://www.dancersdreamers.com/2011/11/paper-and-chain/ (if you would like to check it out)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you!
    That's a really lovely blog post Hanna, I'm so happy you like it all! That's really kind of you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the website! The pieces are so stunning and I'm seriously tempted to buy a few things...I guess you'll know if I do! Congrats to you both :)

    ReplyDelete