Friday, 30 December 2011

2011: in pictures

















it's been a really good year for me. i moved into a lovely house with my boy, we got two awesome little kittens who have made my life a whole lot more fun/cuddly. i turned twenty-five, i had some fun times in the sun, good things happened in my work life, i started a jewellery company with my best friend- something we've wanted to do for such a long time. all in all, it's been amazing. so as we move into 2012, i need to keep the positivity going strong! here's hoping the new year will be as good as the last, maybe even better. and that goes to all of you as well. 

wishing you a very happy new year!

7 comments:

  1. We have the same iPhone case! Haha, so great. I love all the cute kitties and that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful picture journey through your 2011 -Lovely!
    Have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Saw you on the monki television!
    I think that you are really inspiring to me.
    I love the things you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos. thanks for sharing. i'm in love with the iphone case. getting one when i get the 4s! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, the little black kitty is so adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these pictures are so beautiful. what a great year for you! may this year brings your dreams closer

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete