Wednesday, 28 December 2011

an instagram christmas

1. my parents' christmas tree 2. my presents all wrapped up 3. a present to myself- green brogues from kate kanzier, which i got for £10! 4. my mum makes the best stockings 5. paul gave me a beautiful watch from mimco 6. my best friend gave me this awesome mr. meow lamp which is designed and made by my friend james uren 7. the walls of my pals' new flat 8. wink wink! topshop slippers 9. christmas nails 10. amazing cat ring from bonbi forest (found in my stocking!) 11. new topshop bag and finally i have my very own copy of vitamin p2: new perspectives in painting 12. ruby and our tree

these photos kind of sum up my little christmas, and a very lovely little christmas it was too, i've had a nice time relaxing with my family and my boyfriend. it's all over way too fast though- do i really have to get back to the real world?! anyway as you can see i acquired some very pretty things- i must've been a good girl this year. i hope you've had a wonderful time whatever you've been up to! 

all images by me

4 comments:

  1. Reading is sexy! Love the watch too - like the Hermes one. Have a great new year. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those slippers! And I didn't know you had instagram! Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some rather lovely items. I'll have to look you up on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some rather lovely items. I'll have to look you up on instagram.

    ReplyDelete