it's time for some good stuff! yay. here are a few pretty things that have caught my eye lately. yes, i'm still pretty obsessed with blush pink. is this obsession ever going to pass? i'm not sure.
1. this photo by alessandro mitola is so peaceful and calm, it makes me want to stop and take a breath.
2. oh my goodness this must be the most stylish kitten ever, meet karl lagerfeld's pretty little kitten choupette.
3. a very cool playhouse, i want one
4. i love this beautiful vase from up in the air somewhere on etsy. there's that peachy colour..
5. denise nestor usually creates incredible portraits, so this piece of work is a little different, but just as magical. i love this nature-themed drawing. have a look at her blog to see it bigger.
6. a personalised envelope clutch, so chic. from harlex on etsy.
8. chunky knit, peachy, beautifully photographed = i'm sold. i'm so very into this scarf. hand knitted by tara-lynn morrison at good night, day.
9. oh look! another blush coloured light! is this getting predictable? really though, this is beautiful isn't it? it's available on etsy.