Thursday, 26 January 2012

Recently


time to share a few of my recent instagram photos with you! i'm helplessly addicted..

noticing that a building i've seen a thousand times says unicorn on it, using my little planner from lizzy stewart, the cathedral in the evening, gus being adorable in various poses. (i promise you ruby is just as cute but she's not much of a poser), my mr meow lamp made by my friend james uren (i keep thinking it's gus), my new flowery iphone case, a walk on the hills, a drawing of hannah metz of the loved one, new incredibly fluffy angora jumper which sheds like you wouldn't believe, a lovely book from eden portland which i won in a giveaway on honey kennedy, it's called la vie parisienne and it's full of gorgeous drawings, some thistles, a teapot from the festival of britain that my dad gave me for christmas- it was his first ebay purchase, and oh! a sad one, i broke my favourite mug. damn it. 

see all my pictures on instagrid if you don't have the app.

7 comments:

  1. Isn't Instagram awesome? By far my fave iPhone app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cat is soo cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that planner! So cute. And your cat kills me.
    I'm a massive instagram fan too. In-fact right now I'm trying to pull together some shots I took in London for a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing pictures of your kitty on Instagram! He's so handsome

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same planner. & i (of course) love it. i'll be sad when the year is over & i have to retire it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one incredibly wonderfully fantastic cat. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is your flowery iphone case from? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete