Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Favourite Blogs Part 2

it's time for another round-up of my favourite blogs. i hope you find something you like! 


danny rose is a personal style blog by martina vackova, who comes across as a little sulky and a lot sultry. i like her style.
there's a whole lot of prettiness on the fieldguided blog.

the jealous curator is awesome- it's absolutely full to the brim with great art.

 style style style! shini of park & cube has a lot of it. i love the whole aesthetic of this blog.

honey kennedy might be the sweetest blog on the internet. very pretty, very feminine, full of great posts. she also has awesome giveaways (one of which i won!)

have fun looking through these, more coming soon.

7 comments:

  1. I have the biggest girl crush on Danny Rose/Martina. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love finding new blgs to read! Ps loved seeing you as a Monki girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fieldguided! It's full of the prettiest, most inspirational photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fieldguided blog is gorgeous! I fell in love with it. Thank you so much for sharing the great selection

    Greetings from Bulgaria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sulky and sultry haha I like it! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you like all of the same blogs that I do! x

    ReplyDelete