Thursday, 6 December 2012

Gift Guide: Beauty


i love make up, and i love receiving make up as a gift, my mum always puts a bit in my stocking, (yes, i'm 26 and my mum still makes me a stocking, in fact it's one of my favourite things about christmas, she seriously makes the best stockings ever). here are some bits and pieces any make-up lover would be happy to find on christmas morning:

1. occ lip tar, this comes in so many great colours, i love this super bright pink, queen $16 2. illamasqua eyeshadow palette in empower £34 3. essie's winter collection nail polish in beyond cozy 4. i own a set of sigma brushes and they've served me well, this face kit would be a great present for a make up enthusiast 

5. stila set and illuminate baked powder trio £24 6. yves saint laurent rouge pur couture lipstick in le fuchsia £19.97 7. NARS the multiple in orgasm £29 8. i have this yves saint laurent rouge pur couture glossy lip stain in a bright pink, but i'd like to try a darker colour- this stuff is so good, it stains your lips but it's glossy at the same time, and it stays on really well. £22.50 9. clinique chubby stick £13.60 10. topshop lip crayon in secret party £7 - topshop make up is surprisingly good 

11. it will be of no surprise to anyone that i love this catseye tabby cat make up bag £10 12. clarins daily energizer wake-up booster £13.17 - i love this stuff, i've used products that claim they're going to wake me up before and this is the only one that's really worked. it smells so good and feels so refreshing! 13. clarins beauty flash balm £23.80 - this is another clarins miracle product, worn under make up this brightens up your complexion beautifully. 14. topshop nail polish in panther £6.50 15. topshop nail art pen in barbarella £6.50 

16. i love sparkly nude toned eyeshadow, in fact if i wear eyeshadow, it's unlikely to be anything else. bobbi brown sparkle eyeshadow £20 17. i'm always on a quest for the perfect mascara, aren't we all? maybe lancome doll eyes £21 will be the one. what's your favourite mascara? have you found the holy grail? 18. tom ford lip colour in crimson noir £36 - crazy price but i hear it's good. 19. becca shimmering skin perfector £33 20. chanel le vernis nail colour in pulsion, black satin and coco blue £18 each

5 comments:

  1. I just saw OCC lip tar on into the gloss - I must get it now! Must. get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUH I absolutely love how you have set this up! Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes for a year or so and I'm still in love! :) A very, very, very good mascara! I'm also the owner of a Clinique Chubby Stick and I'm fan of that one too ;)

    I like your blog Ismay! Very refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i was into makeup! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for sharing the blog post absolutely love how you have set this useful.
    Web designing course in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete