Saturday, 5 January 2013

Wishing you all a..

i hope you've all had the best christmas and started 2013 off with a bang. i've had a pretty great couple of weeks. the best bit was just after i took this photo on new year's eve in edinburgh, my lovely boyfriend proposed to me, and i said yes. exciting times! 

i'm also starting my new job down in london as head of digital marketing at my flash trash next week so it's big changes all round. my flash trash is such a great site, so much gorgeous jewellery, so check it out if you haven't done so before. 

back soon with some more pictures from the last few weeks and if you want to see my ring which is perfect and designed by my boy and my best mate who also made it (oh my god i love it) it's right here.

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year doll! I wish you good luck with your new job! Sounds exciting :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the perfect start into a new year - all the best to you two - such a sweet story! and congratulations to your new job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, it's definitely a nice way to start the year!

      Delete
  3. Happy new year Ismay and big congratulations. It's perfect start of the new year! and your new job sounds pretty interesting. I hope after my graduation I will be doing something like that. Good luck a take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love the idea of your ring - having your two best people collaborate to give you something so special is just lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. does that mean you're ENGAGED? omg congratulations xxxxx the shining hexagon looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and congratulations!

    Your ring is beautiful! Glad to see you visiting the lovely Edinburgh! I am from Bonnie Scotland myself (although relocating to Melbourne) and The big smoke is one of my favourite places.

    ReplyDelete