Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Moving Forward:







A little series I made recently. It's a slightly new style for me, no computer elements at all. I like it, hope you do! 
I've been pretty busy, my boyfriend and I put an application in to rent a lovely little house, and it was accepted! Yay! So we'll be moving in at the end of the month, and out of our cold & windy flat. I'm so excited. I'm already planning a nice little studio space in the spare room :) 
I'm also working on my website, hopefully it will be up quite soon and I'll have a shop to sell prints, originals, and other goodies! 

13 comments:

  1. these are stunning! can't wait until you start selling prints x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thois is so beautiful! your illustrations are marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!
    A new fan over here ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such pretty illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous ! congrats on the new home :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i`m in love with the first girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing drawings!

    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them, looking forward to seeing your new site :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE YOUR DRAWING...! I LIKE THE LINE..!...congrat ismay..

    http://apbestari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete