Saturday, 9 April 2011

THREE THINGS:


i was tagged by the lovely and talented faye west to do this meme, so i thought i'd share some answers (and some pictures) with you. i won't tag anyone but if you feel like doing it you should! post a link in the comments if you do so i can have a look!

three names i go by:  i didn't have a name for three whole weeks when i was  born, until my parents finally decided on ismay. my friends call me iz, and my mum calls me blondie.

me & my brothers
 three places i’ve lived in: i've lived in worcester all my life. i've lived in a big tall house with my family. i've lived in the top of a church, with great views but not much else, and now i live in a beautiful house with wooden floors and a blue and white stripy hut in the garden and a fireplace in the bedroom. i'm very happy here.

my parent's house (the grey one)

the view from our old flat
three places i’ve worked (drawn):  i always used to draw in bed, i got ink and paint over all my bedding. i like to draw sitting in the sofa, usually hunched over in some terrible position that gives me neck ache. mostly i sit at my desk in front of the window, but i'm easily distracted by watching the cats in the garden.

three things i love to watch: i love to watch the mad men box set with my boyfriend, i was late to the party with this show. we're on series 3 and i just love it so much, the clothes, the furniture, the man (john hamm). hurry up and make season 5 okay people? i love watching my kitten playing like a lunatic, she's 10 weeks old and she's flippin' gorgeous. i love watching people laugh, especially a group of my good friends having fun together.
me & two beauties

three places i’ve been and loved: it's really hard to choose 3! one of my favourite places in the world is edinburgh. my parents lived there for a long time, and my brother lives there. it's such a beautiful city, the buildings are beautiful, the people are friendly; seriously-bus drivers, taxi drivers, people in shops, they're helpful and just generally nice. it's refreshing! i love italy, especially florence and verona, i would love to go again, it's such an incredibly beautiful country, and the food is good! i also love the south of france (sorry if that sounds poncy). lakes and sunshine and cheese and the beautiful language. i want to go there in a campervan sometime..

(source)
when i was little, in france
three people who email me regularly: my brother jake, usually giving me computer help, my mama dearest, and erm... ASOS...

three things i love to eat: wasabi peas, i'm completely addicted to them, can't stop eating them, munch munch munch all the time. it's terrible. i also love pineapple, and pizza! yum.

me and my boy in our garden
three things i’m looking forward to:  going to my friends' studio 54 themed party next week, i'm thinking platforms and jerry hall hair. i'm looking forward to my birthday at the end of the month, and celebrating with drinks and friends and maybe even some bunting. i'm looking forward to seeing what my little kitten is going to look like when she's big. i'm just really curious, what colour her eyes will be and if she'll be fluffy or not. she's a babe.
 

(all photos mine except the one of edinburgh) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi i just discovered your blog, your drawings are beautiful you should be very proud :)
    I also have my own fashion illustration blog
    paperplaneslmc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete