Friday, 13 May 2011

BE MINE:





named after one of my boards on pinterest these are things I wish were in my possession right now. are you on pinterest? it's fun! I've been drawn to all things red lately, and red lipstick in particular always makes me feel like I've made an effort. 


1. striped mariner top from need supply $39.99
2. red old school satchel from urban outfitters £48
3. braided high swedish hasbeens €172
4. easy rider clutch on etsy $75
5. lipstick from mac in mac red £13.50
6. dahlia heart print chiffon dress at asos £62
7. red polka dot midi dress from topshop £100 
8. light shade from noho design district
9. red pleat frill dress from topshop £44

2 comments:

  1. You are getting really atracted by red these days! :-p. It's a really powerful and cheerfuk color. Your post makes me wonder why I don't buy red clothes more often!?
    Awesome selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab selection. Loving all the red on your blog at the moment.

    ReplyDelete