Thursday, 30 June 2011

Calivintage:

hey! i just wanted to show you a drawing i did recently of erin from calivintage. like everyone else i love her blog and her style and felt inspired to do a portrait of her. she kindly posted about it over on her blog.
hope you like it. 


how is it nearly time for the weekend?! i'm still recovering from last weekend! i went on a pretty awesome camping trip, i've been pretty much exhausted ever since- that explains my quietness on here! i'll make up for it soon. 

9 comments:

  1. what a wonderful portrait! i didn't realize you were an artist; i took a look at your shop and it's lovely! this is my favorite:

    http://www.ismayozga.com/magento/index.php/products/anais-original-drawing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that is absolulty beautiful.
    you are extremely talented.
    i saw it on her tumblr and did not realize you drew it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks just like her! Fantastic.
    I just found your blog through Erin's blog and I'm totally in love with it! I love your playlists, too.
    Will be following from now on! Really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this drawing is incredible! i just found your blog from calivintage and i LOVE it. everything about it is so well thought out :) followed on bloglovin!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen it on her blog before.
    I need to say...you are so talented!
    I'm impressed.
    Really :)

    XO from LittleBlackOrchids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog via Erin and just wanted to say you're so talented! Such a great illustration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible, Ismay! You've captured her so well!

    ReplyDelete