Saturday, 4 June 2011

The Good Stuff 06:

How are we all on this Saturday morning? It's quite warm and sunny in my neck of the woods, but I'm curled up on the sofa with a stinking cold, no fun. I've got strepsils, ice tea, and I've been playing L.A Noire to keep me entertained. It's awesome by the way. Here's some good stuff for you:

1. Yes, my cat is an idiot, isn't yours? I want this t-shirt from print liberation.
2. I'm always interested to see what kind of art people collect, and the new feature on little paper planes 'curated walls' is going to let us have a peek.
3. This editorial is really striking, model Ilse de Boer seems to be playing the part of a slightly unhinged actress.. That girl can make some crazy faces.
4. This new work from my lovely friend Hazel Castle is part of her Final Major Project at Uni, and it's possibly the sweetest illustration I've seen in a while. So pretty.
5. The lovely Bri Emery now has a personal style section on her already mega inspiring blog Design Love Fest, the pictures of her are so relaxed and fun, really refreshing to see. 
6. Peonies! A firm floral favourite of mine, and of Heather Smith Jones by the looks of things!
7. Pretty little french charms from etsy, these would be so cute on a pendant.
8. I saw this 1920's Lanvin dress on Krisatomic's blog, she found it by searching through the Met archives. Isn't it beautiful.. I would LOVE to see it in the flesh. 


Enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing! 


P.S did you notice I've had a little makeover on the blog? Just smartened some things up around here, it looks much better I think! Now you can find all my links in the bar along the bottom. 

3 comments:

  1. 美女政戰官貓界賭神超級辣椒禿頭狂想曲孟茜黃露瑤4 June 2011 at 13:13

    http://www.wisdombox.org/Mantra/69_t.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful stuffs! i just LOVE that editorial with ilse, and what beautiful portrait of bri...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting Curated Walls from LPP!! xo

    ReplyDelete