Thursday, 8 September 2011

ulyana sergeenko

oh my goodness me. i have fallen head over heels in love with this debut collection by russian photographer/stylist (and now designer) ulyana sergeenko. i saw the pictures from the lookbook over on diana's blog and well, i could marry these pictures. you might have seen ulyana floating around on the odd street style blog, i've certainly reblogged the odd picture of her before. if you've seen her then you'll no doubt conclude that the collection is very her. just look at this photo if you want to see what i mean.




the materials, the lengths of the skirts, the models' hair and the touches of red.. ah! perfect. if you, like me, are now a little obsessed with ulyana sergeenko, you'll be happy to know she has a tumblr so you can stalk her. i mean.. keep up to date on what she's up to.

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally guilty of Ulyana stalking too. She is far too much cool for one lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you. If I didn't know her name I would immediately knew who's behind this collection.

    ReplyDelete