Friday, 14 October 2011

so sneaky

hey so.. how would you feel about a little sneak peek at the photo shoot we did for paper and chain? if you missed my post the other day, paper and chain is my new venture- i'm starting a jewellery company with my friend naomi. we are so excited to share everything with you, and we couldn't be more pleased with how the photos from this shoot turned out. so here's a few of our favourites:





last night i was talking to naomi, my paper and chain partner and oldest friend about all we've done to get to this point and we couldn't help but feel a bit emotional about the whole thing. we've always dreamed of doing something like this together, and i don't think either of us can really believe that we're almost there. we've both worked really hard on this project and to think that we're almost at the point where we can show the world what we've created is both hugely exciting and very nerve wracking!

if you want more updates on this then you can follow us on twitter or like our facebook page.



12 comments:

  1. These photos are so pretty! Good luck to you and your friend; that's so amazing you've come so far together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces look incredible! I'm so excited about it all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are great! The first necklace and that bracelet with the red nails especially. Stunning pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are beautiful and have a lovely vintage feel to them. I think it suits the delicacy of the chains and necklaces perfectly. Well done!

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so beautiful, Ismay! Looking forward to seeing the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love your blog Ismay. It's well organized, simple and clean but not boring. I love visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! These are simple but really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This stuff is beautiful! I've just come across your blog, now following the Paper & Chain twitter and anxiously awaiting the website!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I honestly truly am not such a jewellery person, but I love love LOVE pretty much all these pieces, especially the necklaces. They are absolutely gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty! That pixie haircut makes me itchy to chop my badly damaged hair...! Great news about Paper and Chain. I am so excited to see the website!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first one the most!

    ReplyDelete