1. 'self portrait' by collin van der sluijs, imaginative and colourful and better bigger
2. pretty pretty peach bag from zara, perfect for spring/summer
3. more spring colours in these light jumpers from cos
4. diana posted about this sofa and i fell in love with it, a sofa in my favourite colour? yes please. i absolutely hate my sofas, but i'm stuck with them, for now. so i'll just be lusting over pictures of pretty sofas on the internet if you need me.
5. pretty polka dot dress from karen walker. i've definitely got a thing for polka dot dresses.
6. love love love this phone case by leah goren, i think it's made for me- leah pointed out that the cats look like my gus. i think bottom left is definitely him.
7. lizzy tweeted a link to these amazing japanese vases and ornaments from grass boat gallery. my favourite is of course this lovely cat, and i like the mixed up description google translate gives me of it: 'you are wearing a sweater and snug cat of expression, such as sleeping, of tokkuri.'
8. a gorgeous summery dress from makié, which is hand dyed, woven and spun in india.
9. the very clever kaye blegvad found this ceramic hand, painted it and used it as a candle holder- and i think it looks great. (kaye has an awesome blog called kaye blegvad's blogvad which you should take a look at)
10. this picture just made me laugh, by fanny valentin
11. exciting! caitlin shearer (maker of wonderful drawings) has had some fabric made with her designs, and it looks great. can't wait to see what she does with it.
i hope you think this stuff is as good as i do! i do enjoy putting these posts together. i'm a wee bit fed up at the moment- remember i said i had an infection? well i don't know exactly what's going on but i'm still in lots of pain, mostly in my back and joints, and my doctors surgery seem to be overwhelmed at the moment and i can't get in to see my doctor for ages, so i'm doing a lot of sitting around feeling grumpy. this new blog has been cheering me up. it's been a long time coming- well done kate. warning: don't read too much, you may start to worry about the future of the human race.