Wednesday, 13 October 2010

A view from above



























SO it's Wednesday. How's your week going?

I have been feeling so tired lately, and I've had a headache just about every day. That could be partly to do with needing reading glasses, and as soon as I find a pair that are lovely enough I'll get some! The selection in the Opticians where I live seems to be so boring. Ah well. As well as that I'm going to the Doctors to find out if I'm deficient in something or other.. Vitamin wise I mean! I'm so desperate to feel healthy and full of energy, but it's just not happening at the moment. Ho hum. 

Anyway I want to get better at posting on my blog, especially at writing; I've not been very good at writing about myself. And I haven't posted as much as I'd like to, so I'll try and make a bit more of an effort!

So here are some more beautiful images from David Maisel. I think they look like abstract paintings, and the colours are just amazing.


P.s I'm going to stop numbering my posts, I've never liked numbers...

2 comments:

  1. i've discovered that planting vegetables (slightly) sates my appetite for kitten-nurturing. i particularly recommend tomatoes!

    i am now officially a http://ismayozga.blogspot.com regular.

    xx
    chelsea jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah if only I had a garden I could try it! I think I will just have to be incomplete until I get my kitten.
    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete