Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Recently:









just a few recent photos, and a real introduction to the newest member of our family-little gus. he is the friendliest, cutest thing and he and ruby are best buddies now. we're so happy we got him. 
that's my mum in the first photo, watching an amazing sunset. we had a good time celebrating her birthday last night and my cake was so delicious!
oh also see that map in the last photo? it's actually wrapping paper from urban outfitters and it cost like £2, and it's really nice! i just love getting something from there that for once isn't way overpriced. 

9 comments:

  1. Awww, he is so cute! He reminds me of my littlest kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gus is absolulty beautiful.
    i wish i wasn't allergic to cats bc i would have one in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable cats. I love that map, such a great idea to put wrapping paper into a frame.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the kitties look very cute together! Nice photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitties are so cute! It's great that they get on well together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Gus, I think I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your newest addition is adorable!! and i want that map wrapping paper - how awesome that it's so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooooo precious i want to snuggle him.

    ReplyDelete