Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Extra Good Stuff:

i saw katie harnett's illustrations on where the lovely things are, and they are very lovely so they're in the right place
a cat cafe in seoul via park & cube

why had i not seen this blog before today? taghrid.cc

lovely cushions covered with artist's designs at envelop, 1, 2, 3

gorgeous pom-pom necklaces from the vamoose

a cat friendly apartment in tokyo! amazing

vintage inspired underwear from the loved one, modeled and made by the babeliest of babes, hannah metz

pretty little necklaces from wsake who also has the loveliest blog 

my dad sent me a link to these incredible drawings (yes drawings!) by paul chiappe. not only are they amazingly detailed, they're tiny. mind=blown

here's some extra good stuff for you. hope you're all safe and well wherever you are, especially if you're in london, manchester, birmingham, or anywhere else affected by these bloody awful riots. the riot clean up project is a wonderful thing, and this drawing has a great message.


7 comments:

  1. i simply love your blog and your drawings. huge inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! what a lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cat cafe? Haha, I don't know what that really is but it sounds awesome.
    And Taghrid's blog is great, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has causеd me to think іf there's a couple of places I could do things a bit more efficiently.

    Here is my web-site; fast cash loan for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Аѕ fаг as I'm concerned, there is no point getting out of bed for less than a grand, so it doesn't ѕeem аs though it's worth the hassle to me.

    Stop by my homepage fast cash personal loans

    ReplyDelete