Friday, 23 September 2011

september playlist



it's playlist time! woop! hope you enjoy this months' collection of songs for your ears. hey by the way if you enjoy the music of these bands then please go and buy their albums! you can download the mix here.

1. L Y F - WU LYF
2. 10000 claps - phantogram
3. hanging on - active child
4. trials of the past - SBTRKT
5. rave on - cults
6. strawbear - keaton henson
7. la fille avec toi - francoise hardy
8. the day is coming - my morning jacket 
9. come to the city - the war on drugs
10. oh fernanda why - arthur russell
11. in the sun - she & him 
12. roygbiv - boards of canada 


image by me

3 comments:

  1. yay, a new playlist! Now I know, what I will be listening to today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes!!! I always wait for these posts! :)))

    ReplyDelete