Wednesday, 21 September 2011

LFW

fancy a massive post featuring all of my favourite looks from london fashion week? okay, here you go. i tried to narrow it down, believe me, but there were just so many beauties.










there are some absolutely stunning pieces amongst these, that silver giles dress for one- it's amazing! and i think it's fair to say long sheer skirts are still a pretty big thing. that white temperley dress is just incredible. i wasn't too keen on the topshop unique show, but the two pink and gold looks are very pretty. that is a winning colour combination for me. i loved the menswear feel to the paul smith show, there are so many pieces in that collection that i would wear right now. and the gorgeous embellished lightness of these christopher kane and antonio berardi looks seriously appeal to my inner ice princess. (yes I have one of those, don't you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment