Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Recently


here are a few recent pictures from my instagram if you're curious as to what i've been up to lately! basically there have been a few trips to birmingham, some wine on a cosy evening, some very lovely flowers from my parents to celebrate the launch of paper and chain, some very cute cat feet, a new cat phone case which i love so much, some snitch cupcakes made by my talented cake making friend nicki, some rollers in my hair, a view of worcester cathedral and some pretty light through various windows! my instagram name is ismayozga if you want to follow me, and if you don't have instagram you can still see all my photos on instagrid

all images by me

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love all the pink tones. My favorite is middle one in the very last row. I want to be there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! so soft and warm colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your phone case is THE CUTEST. I need one, when I get an Iphone in March. The anticipation truly is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love the cat-thing for the cellphone. pretty!
    /Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to know where the cat case is from? I want my iphone to share my cat loving! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can get the case on eBay! Search Kutusita Nyanko iPhone case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where oh where did you get your phone cover?!

    ReplyDelete