Thursday, 31 May 2012

Style Favourites








after months of rain we've just had a few days of real, proper, scorching sunshine around here and it was amazing. clothing-wise it caught me unawares and although i should have slipped right in to some kind of floaty ensemble, i realised that actually i'll probably have to be dragged kicking and screaming away from my jeans. plus i felt like there was enough blinding english flesh on show without me adding to it. also i have terrible knees. 

in other news we got the house we wanted! we met the landlord and his family and managed to skim over a minor error made by my boyfriend involving the gender of their baby (!) so we're moving at the end of next month, woohoo! thanks for sending the good renting vibes, they worked. 




5 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration here, thats fabulous that you got the house! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love those blue floral jeans! The first outfit is great, as is the sixth!

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found
    you by error, while I was researching on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now
    and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have
    saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal
    more, Please do keep up the great work.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Plus De Vues Sur Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be recommended this web site via my cousin.

    I'm not sure whether this publish is written by means of him as nobody else realize such targeted about my trouble. You're amazing!

    Thank you!

    My blog - backlinks service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall
    look of your site is excellent, as well as the content!


    Here is my blog edu backlinks service

    ReplyDelete