Tuesday, 23 October 2012

The Good Stuff 17


it's been six years, four months, two weeks and three days since my last good stuff post. it hasn't really, it's been six months. how awful. time to resurrect the old good stuff! if you haven't been around that long, good stuff posts are all about particularly nice things i find whilst wandering around the internet. so here you go:

1/ the blooming leopold a/w 2012-13 look book 2/ the royal art lodge is full of strange and funny paintings 3/ alberto seveso ink and water portraits found via scout and catalogue 4/ dear creatures lily dress on sale at summerland 5/ beautiful painting by alan reid 6/ crowd candlesticks by david taylor on design*sponge 7/ amethyst wrap bracelet by the vamoose  8/ polka dot dress at the white pepper 9/ flora sway by jake evans 10/ polka dot shirt at need supply 11/ the clasp by tim lahan


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I've missed your 'good stuff' posts! That bracelet is so beautiful, amethysts are one of my fave gems. I know I've said that before, but I love your blog, I find it so super cute, it's such a breath of fresh air!
    ...and I have to admit that it has even helped me to light up my bad days.
    xoxo
    Gemma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so lovely of you to say, Gemma, thank you! Isn't the amethyst lovely, I especially like it with the rope. x

      Delete
  2. your blog is so beautiful!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete